About This Course
Linux is the number ONE operating system for the Corporate world.
If you want to start your career in Linux and have little or no knowledge of Linux then I can help. In this course you will learn Linux installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, command line, OS tools and much more… I have also included Resume and Interview workshop that will definitely help you get your dream IT job.
In addition to the lectures there will be quizzes, homework and hand-out material just like a live classroom training
I have been teaching this exact course in a classroom environment in New York City. Please note 80% of my students who took this course got the job in Linux within months. Imagine those who take my course only to level up their career, how productive this training can be for them
What you’ll learn
By the end of this course you will be a professional Linux administrator and be able to apply for Linux jobs
- You will learn 150+ Linux system administration commands
- You will gain advance Linux systems administration skills and have deep understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts
- You will be able to troubleshoot everyday Linux related issues
- You will manage Linux servers in a corporate environment
- You will write basic to advance level shell scripts